This is a book discussion group to encourage wellness amongst fellow knowledge seekers
Join and participate in book discussions semimonthly
(Send a message to receive an invite to our discord server).
Here are some books from our reading list.
Join, make suggestions and share.
- The Divine Comedy, by Dante Alighieri
- The Vindication Of The Rights Of Women, by Mary Wollstonecraft
- Faust, by Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
- To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
- A Room Of One’s Own, by Virginia Woolf
- Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck
- A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens
- The Catcher In The Rye, by J.D. Salinger
- 1984, by George Orwell
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
- Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte
- Animal Farm, by George Orwell
- Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov
- Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
- A Farewell to Arms, by Ernest Hemingway